I-70 (Kansas Turnpike) at the parclo A2 interchange with K-10 (S Lawrence Trafficway) at Lawrence. 10/31/16
Working westward from Kansas City in the Sunflower State, added new pages for several Kansas Highways.
- K-5 – a route northwest from Kansas City to Leavenworth, with a short freeway that was originally part of Interstate 635.
- K-7 – a long route stretching north from Oklahoma to Nebraska, with sections of freeway and expressway in Douglas and Johnson Counties.
- K-10 – a commuter freeway joining the Johnson County suburbs with Lawrence and the South Lawrence Trafficway.
- K-32 – an arterial linking Lawrence with Kansas City via Linwood, Bonner Springs and Edwardsville.
- Turner Diagonal Freeway – formerly part of U.S. 40 in Kansas City.
- U.S. 40
- U.S. 73