AARoads State Series
Guide Updates
On The Road Blog
AARoads Discussion Board
Highway Shield Gallery
 
 
Site Navigation
California
Hawai'i
Idaho
Montana
Nevada
Oregon
Washington
 
 

Interstate 5 Northbound: California to Grants Pass

Interstate 5 enters the Beaver State at Siskiyou Summit south of Ashland. The mountainous stretch in southern Jackson County features the highest point along the entire routing of Interstate 5 at 4,310 feet. The freeway begins a drastic descent from the summit into the city of Ashland.

The freeway passes along the eastern edges of Ashland between Exits 11 and 19. Interstate 5 continues from there a short distance to Medford, the Jackson County seat. Once in Medford, the freeway cuts a swath through the heart of the city including a section on an elevated viaduct. West of Central Point, the freeway continues toward Gold Hill, Rogue River, and Grants Pass.

Interstate 5 north
Interstate 5 departs the Golden State for Jackson County, Oregon. The freeway leaves the Hilt, California area for Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument. Posted at the state line is a typical Oregon speed limit sign. Speeds drop from 65 to 55 mph upon entering the Beaver State. Photo taken 03/31/05.
The first exit in Oregon serves the Old U.S. 99 (Windemar Drive) at Exit 1. Old U.S. 99 parallels Interstate 5 to the east through the Siskiyou Summit area between Exits 1 and 6. The right-hand truck climbing lane defaults onto Old U.S. 99 north. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Northbound at the Exit 1 partial "Y" interchange with Old U.S. 99. Old U.S. 99 meanders through the adjacent hills east of Interstate 5 5.2 miles through Siskiyou Summit to Exit 6. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Mileage sign posted after the Exit 1 ramp departure featuring the distance to Ashland (15 miles), Medford (28 miles), and Portland (300 miles). Photo taken 03/31/05.
ODOT designates "Truck Safety Corridors" along accident-plagued stretches of freeway to raise motorist awareness of safety issues. The seven mile stretch from Siskiyou Summit northward to Ashland is designated such a corridor. Photo taken 03/31/05.
The carriageways of Interstate 5 diverge on the ascend toward Siskiyou Summit. Motorists are warned of the potential of falling rocks through here. Photo taken 03/31/05.
As truckers and vacationers in RV's ascends toward Siskiyou Summit, advance notice is given of the steep descend toward Ashland and the Rogue River Valley. A brake test area lies alongside Interstate 5 at the summit itself. Photo taken 03/31/05.

Interstate 5 northbound at Siskiyou Mountain Summit. At an elevation of 4,310 feet, the freeway crest here is the highest of any section of Interstate 5 between Tijuana Mexico and Blaine, Washington. A proclamation sign resides at the brake test area on the summit. Photo taken 03/31/05.
A series of warning signs line the northbound lanes of Interstate 5 as the freeway begins its descent from Siskiyou Summit. The 6% grade concludes seven miles to the north at Ashland (el. 1,951 feet) with a pair of runaway truck ramps provided along the drive. Note the detailed speed limit sign specifying exact limits for tractor trailers based upon their weight. Photos taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 and Old U.S. 99 again cross paths at the Exit 6 folded-diamond interchange with Old Siskiyou Highway. Old U.S. 99 provides connections to Mt. Ashland Ski Road west to Mount Ashland. Mount Ashland is home to a ski resort. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Northbound at the Exit 6 loop ramp onto Old U.S. 99 south to Mount Ashland and Old Siskiyou Highway north to junction Oregon 66 (Green Springs Highway) and Emigrant Lake. The Old Siskiyou Highway comprises the original routing of U.S. 99 along a convoluted path east of Interstate 5. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 meanwhile continues to lower toward Ashland on the ten mile drive to the city of 19,522. The first of two truck escape ramps lies along the northbound freeway between Exit 6 and the Southern Pacific Railroad overpass. Photos taken 03/31/05.
Additional views of the Interstate 5 northbound drop toward Ashland. The Southern Pacific Railroad parallels the freeway to the west before encountering a switch back and crossing over the freeway midway between Exits 6 and 11. The railroad line faces another switch back east of Interstate 5 before turning north to Ashland. Interstate 5 meanwhile encounters the second of its runaway truck ramps ahead of the Neil Creek Road underpass. A pair of illuminated overheads direct truckers to the escape ramp. Photos taken 03/31/05.
Oregon 99 (former U.S. 99) begins its northward journey via Siskiyou Boulevard from the Exit 11 partial "Y" interchange. The state highway provides a business loop through the city of Ashland from Interstate 5 north to Exit 19 (Valley View Road). Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 northbound at the Exit 11 ramp departure to Oregon 99 (Siskiyou Boulevard) northbound. Founded in 1874, the city of Ashland is home to Southern Oregon University and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Looking at the mountains east of Ashland and the Rogue River Valley. Photos taken 03/31/05.
The second of three Ashland exits joins Oregon 66 (Ashland Street) with Interstate 5 at Exit 14. Oregon 66 begins in Ashland 1.3 miles west of Exit 14 at Oregon 99 (Siskiyou Boulevard). The state highway follows the Green Springs Highway east from town four miles to the Emigrant Lake Recreation Area. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Northbound at the Exit 14 diamond interchange with Oregon 66 (Ashland Street). Ashland Street travels west to Oregon 99 (Siskiyou Boulevard) at the campus of Southern Oregon University. Oregon 66 provides the most direct route between Ashland and Klamath Falls to the east. The state highway ends at Oregon 140 near U.S. 97 in 58 miles. Use Ashland Street east to Dead Indian Memorial Road for Ashland Municipal Airport. Dead Indian Memorial Road links Ashland with Oregon 140 near Mt. McLaughlin (el. 9,495 feet). Photo taken 03/31/05.
Low and behold that the first Interstate 5 northbound reassurance marker within the state of Oregon does not exist until after the Exit 14 on-ramp from Oregon 66 (Ashland Street). Main Street passes over the freeway ahead. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 ventures northwest an uninterrupted five miles toward Talent. The freeway separates the town from rural farmland to the north. Photo taken 03/31/05.
The first Oregon Port of Entry lies along the freeway north of Ashland. The Port of Entry, similar to a Check Station in Nevada or a Weigh Station elsewhere, requires commercial vehicles to enter the facility for inspection. The station lies west of the Eagle Mill Road under crossing. Photos taken 03/31/05.
Butler Creek Road passes over Interstate 5 northbound near the Port of Entry, one half mile east of the Exit 19 diamond interchange with South Valley View Road. South Valley View Road spurs north from Oregon 99 (Rogue Valley Highway) one half mile north to Exit 19. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Exit 19 departs Interstate 5 northbound for South Valley View Road. Valley View Road in conjunction with Oregon 99 (Rogue Valley Highway) south provides a direct route to Main Street and downtown Ashland. South Valley View Road otherwise continues into farming areas north of the freeway. Photo taken 03/31/05.
West Valley View Road intersects Interstate 5 at Exit 21 for the town of Talent. The road meets the freeway at a partial-cloverleaf interchange just one half mile east of Oregon 99 (Pacific Highway). Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 northbound at the Exit 21 off-ramp to West Valley View Road. West Valley View Road ventures two miles west from South Valley View Road to Exit 21 and 0.7 miles west to its end at Talent Street in Talent. Talent itself is home to 4,205 and lies 1,635 feet above sea level. Talent began as the homestead for Jacob Wagner in 1853 and later as the military Fort Wagner. The fort never really saw combat and instead became a focal point for social and religious activities. Growth continued in 1889 when A.P. Talent designated a town site here, naming it Talent. Incorporation followed on November 11, 1911. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 continues northwest two miles from Talent to Phoenix. The four-lane freeway crosses the Bear Creek midway between Exits 21 and 24. Photos taken 03/31/05.
Next in line for northbound travelers is the Exit 24 diamond interchange with Fern Valley Road at Phoenix. The city of Phoenix, dubbed "The Other Phoenix" in reference to Phoenix, Arizona, began with the residence of early pioneer Sam Colver in 1851. The Rogue Valley became a gold mining area with the discovery of the Jacksonville gold fields soon thereafter and Phoenix grew as a popular stage stop known as Gasburg around the original Colver House. Growth continued and the establishment of a post office by S.M. Waite introduced the name Phoenix for the town. Waite had a policy with the Phoenix Fire Insurance Company and decided to name his post office Phoenix. The name eventually stuck and Phoenix, Oregon remains today. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 reaches the town of Phoenix at Exit 24. Fern Valley Road travels east 0.4 miles from Oregon 99 (Main Street) to the freeway and another 1.8 miles to its end at Payne Road. Interstate 5 briefly gains a frontage road system at Phoenix. Use Exit 24 for the Eden Valley Orchards and the Historic Jacksonville. Photo taken 03/31/05.
The southern reaches of Medford include high rise buildings on a bluff over looking the city. A pair of interchanges directly serve the city of Medford, the first of which is Exit 27. Barnett Road crosses paths with Interstate 5 ahead midway between Oregon 99 (Riverside Avenue) and Highland Drive. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Exit 27 with Barnett Road serves a Tourist Information Center for the Rogue River Valley and Medford. Barnett Road travels 2.5 miles east from Oregon 99 (Riverside Avenue) to Phoenix Road. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 officially enters the Medford city limits. Medford began as an early 1880s railroad town built by the Oregon & California Railroad at a site along Bear Creek. Originally dubbed Middle Ford, railroad engineer David Loring shortened the name to Medford based upon his home town of Medford, Massachusetts. The O & C Railroad reached the settlement by 1884, and incorporation of the town occurred on February 24, 1885. Medford's growth continued as a agricultural and timber center and the seat of Jackson County. Nowadays the largest city in southern Oregon operates as a regional trade center with 68,099 residents and a metro area population of 181,269. Photo taken 03/31/05.
0.75 miles south of the six-ramp partial-cloverleaf interchange with Barnett Road on Interstate 5 north. Traveler interests into downtown Medford should use Barnett Road west to Oregon 99 (Riverside Avenue) north. Oregon 99 partitions into the one-way street couplet of Riverside Avenue (north) and Central Avenue (south) through the Medford central business district. Interstate 5 parallels the Bear Creek along the eastern fringes of downtown. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Exit 27 departs Interstate 5 northbound for Barnett Road. Barnett Road, Oregon 99, and Oregon 62 compose a business loop through downtown Medford. A large commercial district fronts the freeway west of Exit 27 and east of Oregon 99 (Rogue Valley Boulevard). Barnett Road continues west of Riverside Avenue as Barnett Street to Holly and Grape Streets. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 travels through the heart of Medford over a four-lane viaduct between 12th and Jackson Streets alongside Bear Creek. Like its path through the Ashland area, the freeway remains vastly uninterrupted with no interchanges. Photo taken 03/31/05.
The second Medford interchange joins the freeway with Oregon 62 (Crater Lake Highway) at Exit 30. Oregon 62 links the Medford area with Crater Lake National Park to the far northeast. The state highway constitutes a lengthy loop between Oregon 99 (Riverside Avenue / Court Street) in Medford and U.S. 97 near Chiloquin. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Exit 30 serves both the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport and Rogue Valley Mall. The airport lies north of Oregon 62 (Crater Lake Highway) along Biddle Road. Rogue Valley Mall entails the land east of Oregon 99 (Riverside Avenue) north between McAndrews Road and Oregon 62. Oregon 99 southbound follows Court Street to Central Avenue. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Oregon 238 appears on the Exit 30 guide sign at the ramp departure to Oregon 62 (Crater Lake Highway). An unusual interchange configuration joins Interstate 5 with Oregon 62 via a partial-cloverleaf interchange adjacent to the folded-diamond interchange of Crater Lake Highway with Biddle Road. The northbound on-ramp meets Biddle Road and its on-ramp to Oregon 62. Oregon 62 ends nearby at the junction with Oregon 99 (Rogue Valley Highway) and Oregon 238 (Jacksonville Highway). Oregon 238 stems west from the Oregon 62 terminus to Rossanley Drive and Jacksonville. The state highway loops west from Medford to Applegate and north from there to Murphy and Grants Pass. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 departs the city of Medford for the city of Central Point. Founded in 1889, Central Point lies at 1,282 feet above sea level and is home to 14,750 residents. The city's economy is fueled by the agriculture, tourism, timber products, and retail trade industries. Exit 33 provides access to downtown Central Point and the Jackson County Expo Center via ramps to Pine Street. These advance signs were changed between 2005 and 2006: Central Point is no longer abbreviated. Photo taken 05/28/06. Second photo taken 03/31/05.
Northbound Interstate 5 at the Exit 33 diamond interchange with Pine Street at Central Point. Pine Street continues Biddle Road west from Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport to junction California 99 (Front Street) in downtown Central Point. Pine Street leads south to Hanley Road and Oregon 238 (Rossanley Drive) from the city. Photo taken 05/28/06. Second photo taken 03/31/05.
Shortly after the Pine Street interchange is this mileage sign listing the distances to Gold Hill (8 miles), Grants Pass (23 miles), and Portland (267 miles). In 2005, the sign was attached to the Upton Road over crossing in Central Point; in 2006, it was moved to after the interchange. Interstate 5 leaves the Central Point city limits ahead. Photo taken 05/28/06. Second photo taken 03/31/05.
Oregon 99 (Rogue Valley Highway) merges onto Interstate 5 ahead at the Blackwell Road diamond interchange (Exit 35). The state highway shares pavement with the freeway five miles west to Gold Hill. Blackwell Road continues the former alignment of U.S. 99 west to Gold Hill north of Interstate 5. Photo taken 05/28/06. Second photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 northbound at the Exit 35 ramp departure to Blackwell Road west and Oregon 99 (Rogue Valley Highway) south. Blackwell Road heads north 1.2 miles to Kirtland Road. Kirtland Road stems east four miles to Table Rock road outside of White City. Photo taken 05/28/06. Second photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 & Oregon 99 north
North facing views of Table Rock and the mountains north of the Rogue River Valley. Interstate 5 travels east-west between Grants Pass and Central Point. Photos taken 03/31/05.
For the brief time that Interstate 5 and Oregon 99 north are merged, the reassurance shield only mentions Interstate 5, not Oregon 99. This shield is located after Exit 35, Blackwell Road. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Continuing west (north), Interstate 5 and Oregon 99 (Pacific Highway) narrow to include only two lanes in each direction and a jersey barrier separation. An older bridge crosses the freeway at this point. Photo taken 05/28/06.
At Milepost 37, Interstate 5 and Oregon 99 pass through pastoral agricultural land. Photo taken 05/28/06.
However, by Milepost 38, Interstate 5 and Oregon 99 descend toward the Rogue River valley, with mountains making for a beautiful scene even on an overcast morning. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Now in the Rogue River valley, Interstate 5 and Oregon 99 (Pacific Highway) have several access points (the next eight exits, in fact). The next exit is Exit 40, Junction Oregon 99 to Oregon 234. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Interstate 5 and Oregon 99 north draw to within one half mile of their split at Exit 40. Oregon 99 leaves the freeway and travels north from Old Stage Road to Blackwell Road and the Gold Hill Spur. Oregon 99 crosses the Rogue River and enters Gold Hill via 2nd Street ahead of the junction with Oregon 234 (7th Street). Incorporated in 1895, Gold Hill began as a mining town after the discovery of a single gold nugget. The town grew as a trading post and now has 1,073 residents. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Northbound at the Exit 40 diamond interchange with Old Stage Road south and Oregon 99 north to Gold Hill. Old Stage Road travels seven miles northwest from Beall Lane outside of Central Point to junction Interstate 5 & Oregon 99. Oregon 99 travels north to Blackwell Road and west to 2nd Street in Gold Hill. Oregon 234 constitutes an Oregon Scenic Byway from Gold Hill northeast to junction Oregon 62 north of Eagle Point. The scenic byway entails Oregon 62 northeast to Oregon 230 and Oregon 230 and 138 around Crater and Diamond Lakes. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 north
The next town of significance is that of Rogue River, seven miles west of Gold Hill. Interstate 5, parallel Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway), and the Rogue River itself parallel one another from Gold Hill west to the Josephine County line and Grants Pass. The capital city of Salem debuts to northbound travelers on the mileage sign after Exit 43. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Oregon 99 follows 2nd Avenue through Gold Hill and Sams Valley Highway west to Rock Point. The Rogue River Highway crosses the Rogue River via the Rock Point concrete arch Bridge ahead of Exit 43. The parallel state highway hugs the southern banks of the Rogue River between Rock Point and the Josephine County line. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 northbound at the Exit 43 diamond interchange for Oregon 99. A short access road joins Interstate 5 with the parallel eastbound side frontage road (Profetta Lane) and Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway) along the westbound side of the freeway. Rock Point lies across the river to the north. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway) crosses paths with Interstate 5 again at the Exit 45A folded-diamond interchange at the freeway crossing of the Rogue River. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Exit 45B departs Interstate 5 at the north banks of the Rogue River to Valley of the Rogue State Park. The riverside park acts as a rest area for Interstate 5 travelers. Note the change in signage standards between 2005 and 2006. Photo taken 03/31/05. Second photo taken 05/28/06.
Motorists bound for Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway) leave Interstate 5 northbound via Exit 45A. Oregon 99 stays south of Interstate 5 and the river through to Rogue River, Fruitdale, and Grants Pass. Photo taken 03/31/05. Second photo taken 05/28/06.
Interstate 5 passes over Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway) and the Rogue River itself ahead of the Exit 45B folded-diamond interchange with Valley of the Rogue State Park. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Northbound at the Exit 45B ramp departure to Valley of the Rogue State Park and North River Road. North River Road parallels the Rogue River west from Rock Point to East Main Street at Rogue River. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Interstate 5 straddles the north banks of the Rogue River to the city of Rogue River itself at Exit 48. The Rogue River derives its name from native Americans that settled along the banks. Trappers and traders later settled in the valley and the discovery of gold in 1851 brought thousands of miners to the area. Gold mining prospered here with over $70 million of the precious metals taken. All good things must come to an end and as the gold reserves tapped out, the economic staple of the area switched to agriculture. The community of Rogue River lies along the north banks of the Rogue River at the cross roads of historic U.S. 99 and Evans Creek Road. Photo taken 03/31/05.
The Exit 48 diamond interchange with Depot Street lies between Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway) and downtown Rogue River. Depot Street links the freeway with Main and Oak Streets in town. Pine Street and West Evans Creek Road head north into the adjacent mountains. The Savage Rapids Dam traps water four miles east of Grants Pass nearby. The controversial dam was constructed by the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation to serve the Grants Pass Irrigation District. Opponents of the structure advocate in its removal claiming that the blockage is detrimental to the passage of salmon and steelhead. Federal legislation agreeing with the claim was passed and the dam is to be removed and replaced with pumps pending funding. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 leaves the city of Rogue River on the seven mile drive to the Josephine County seat of Grants Pass. Eugene appears for the first time as a northbound control city on this mileage sign posted after the Exit 48 on-ramp. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Interstate 5 bends along the trajectory of the Rogue River ahead of Grants Pass. A speedometer check section resides along the approach to the Josephine County line. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Interstate 5 enters Josephine County. Photo taken 05/28/06.
The next two exits on northbound Interstate 5 serve the city of Grants Pass: Exit 55, Junction U.S. 199 south and Exit 58, Junction Oregon 99 and Business U.S. 199 (6th and 7th Streets) south. Photo taken 05/28/06.
For through traffic on U.S. 199 south, use Exit 55. For local traffic, use Exit 58. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Traveling west into the sun ahead of the Exit 55 trumpet interchange with U.S. 199's eastern terminus at Grants Pass. U.S. 199 follows the Redwood Highway southwest from Grants Pass to the California state line south of O'Brien. The name derives itself from the Redwood forests that encompass the ocean facing mountains of northwestern California and southwestern Oregon. Photo taken 05/28/06.
The southbound beginning of U.S. 199 departs Interstate 5 southbound at Exit 55. U.S. 199 follows a bypass of downtown (Grants Pass Highway) Grants Pass between the freeway and junction Oregon 99 (Rogue River Highway) and Oregon 238 (Williams Highway). The Redwood Highway (former U.S. 199) travels through downtown with overlaps along Oregon 99 (6th and 7th Streets). U.S. 199 and the Redwood Highway join together west of Oregon 99 & 238 en route to Wilderville, Selma, Cave Junction through to the California state line. The federal highway ends at Crescent City (junction U.S. 101) along the Pacific coastline in Del Norte County, California. Photo taken 05/28/06.
This Interstate 5 reassurance shield is posted immediately after the U.S. 199 trumpet interchange. Photo taken 05/28/06.
The second Grants Pass exit joins the freeway with the one-way street couplet of Oregon 99 (6th & 7th Streets) at Exit 58. Oregon 99 travels through the heart of downtown between U.S. 199 (Grants Pass Highway / Redwood Highway) and Oregon 238 (Williams Highway). Beacon Drive passes under the freeway at the one-mile guide sign for Exit 58. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Exit 58 serves the National Historic District of Grants Pass and the Oregon Caves National Monument. Oregon Caves N.M. is 19 miles east of U.S. 199 (Redwood Highway) and Cave Junction via Oregon 46 (Caves Highway). A marble cave lies below and old coniferous forest that includes the widest known Douglas-fir tree in Oregon. The city of Grants Pass began in 1865 as the site of a stage station and post office. The site was named "Grant" in honor of Union General Ulysses S. Grant, however that would quickly be changed as another Grant, Oregon already existed at the time. At the same time a new roadway linking the area with Merlin to the north was constructed. Crews working on the project suggested calling the the road over the pass of Merlin Hill, Grant's Pass. The name caught on and eventually encompassed the post office. In 1883 the Southern Pacific Railroad line entered the valley and the community of Grants Pass grew. Expansion of Grants Pass followed as the town prospered as a shipping center. Incorporation followed in 1885 at the same time Grants Pass became the seat of government for Josephine County. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Oregon 99 follows 6th Street (north) and 7th Street (south) through the Grants Pass city center. The state highway travels the Rogue River Highway east from U.S. 199 (Redwood Highway) and Oregon 238 (Williams Highway) to Fruitdale. Oregon 238 loops southeast to Applegate and northeast from there to Medford. Oregon 99 northbound merges onto Interstate 5 for the second time at Exit 58. The state highway shares a silent overlap northward with the freeway to Exit 103 (Tri City). Photo taken 05/28/06.
At the base of the ramp is this sign, pointing to the city center and Oregon Caves National Park via a left turn onto Oregon 99 south. Photo taken 05/28/06.
Interstate 5 & Oregon 99 north
Interstate 5 & Oregon 99 leave Grants Pass on the three mile drive to Merlin Road (Exit 61). Merlin Road stems west from Highland Avenue (Historic U.S. 99) and Interstate 5 west 4.5 miles to the settlement of Merlin. Photo taken 03/31/05.
A full rest area resides north of the Exit 61 diamond interchange for road weary travelers on Interstate 5. A second area resides between Glendale and Quines Creek in southern Douglas County 22 miles ahead. Highland Avenue (former U.S. 99) parallels the freeway closely through here. Photo taken 03/31/05.
Drivers bound for Merlin Road west or adjacent Highland Avenue leave Interstate 5 northbound via the Exit 61 off-ramp. Merlin Road travels west to Merlin to Galice and Hugo Roads. Merlin provides the gateway to the "The Wild & Scenic Rogue River" and Hellgate Canyon. Photo taken 03/31/05.



Photo Credits:
    2005-03-31 by AARoads. 2006-05-28 by AARoads and Joel Windmiller.

Connect with:
U.S. 199 Oregon
Oregon 62
Oregon 99 and Historic U.S. 99

Page Updated 03-04-2007.

 
AARoads © 1997-2014 - Contact - Glossary - Purpose - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Interstate-Guide