Sitemap to all highway guides covering roads across New Mexico. Photography contributions by Alex Nitzman, Andy Field, Brent Ivy and Kevin Trinkle. Many thanks to Kevin Trinkle and Phillip Dennis for accompanying us on these roadtrips through the Land of Enchantment.
City / Area Guides
|Top County Populations|
|Bernalillo||678,701||Doña Ana||217,522||Santa Fe||150,056|
|Top City Populations|
|Albuquerque||560,218||Las Cruces||102,926||Rio Rancho||98,023|
|Source: U.S. Census Population estimates, July 1, 2018, (V2018)|
About New Mexico
- Capital: Santa Fe
- Nickname: Land of Enchantment
- Area: 121,593 square miles or 314,925 square kilometers, 5th largest
- Statehood: 47th state; admitted January 6, 1912
- Total Interstate Mileage: 999.90
- Highest Point: Wheeler Peak 13,161 Feet above Sea Level
Updated June 27, 2019.