- Capital: Lincoln
- Nickname: Cornhusker State
- Area: 77,355 square miles or 200,350 square kilometers, 15th largest
- Statehood: 37th state; admitted March 1, 1867
- Total Interstate Mileage: 481.66 miles
- Highest Point: Panorama Point (5,424 feet above sea level)
- Mining: oil, natural gas, sand, gravel, stone
- Agriculture: cattle, milk, corn, pigs/hogs, soybeans, wheat, sorghum
This page, and all the Nebraska Roads pages herein, are in no way related to the Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT).
Page updated February 26, 2020.