Sitemap to all pages covering the state of Minnesota. Photo contributions by Alex Nitzman, Andy Field, Brent Ivy and Chris Kalina.
State Trunk Highways
Primary county roads throughout Minnesota are referred to as County State-Aid Highways, based on funding methods. Any mention or reference to County State-Aid Highways on Minnesota highway guides will be abbreviated CSAH.
|Top County Populations|
|Top City Populations|
|Source: 2010 U.S. Census Data|
- Capital: St. Paul
- Nickname: The North Star State, Land of 10,000 Lakes, and Gopher State
- Area: 79,626.74 square miles (land), 14th largest
- Statehood: 32nd state; admitted May 11, 1858
- State Tree: Red Pine
- Highest Point: Eagle Mountain (Superior National Forest), 2,301 Feet above Sea Level
- Total Interstate Mileage: 952.88 miles
Major League Sports Franchises
- Minnesota Vikings (NFL)
- Minnesota Twins (MLB)
- Minnesota Timberwovles (NBA)
- Minnesota Lynx (WNBA)
- Minnesota Wild (NHL)
Updated August 1, 2020.