Continuing site additions for roads in western Missouri, completed updates for Kansas City area Interstates. This includes photos taken last week along Interstate 29 north to St. Joseph.
- Added photos covering all of I-470 south and west from Independence to the Three Trails Crossing Memorial Highway interchange. Also added four photos eastbound at I-49.
- Replaced some westbound photos along Interstate 670 (11/03/16).
- Replaced southbound photos along Interstate 29 from MCI Airport to I-635 (10/30/16).
- New pages created for Interstate 49/U.S. 71 north and south within the Kansas City vicinity.
Expanding beyond Kansas City area:
- Completed coverage of Interstate 29 with new pages covering northbound through Holt and Atchison Counties and southbound from Iowa to Andrew County.
- Added pages for Interstate 35 north from Liberty to Cameron, and through Daviess and Harrison Counties.
- New pages for U.S. 36, U.S. 69, U.S. 136, and Business Loop I-35 with photos taken at Cameron.
Added complete coverage of Interstate 49 north from Pineville to Kansas City. Also posted photos of U.S. 71 north from the Arkansas state line to the current south end of I-49.
A construction contract for the Missouri-Arkansas Connector is to be awarded this Spring. Extending five miles south to the Bella Vista Bypass in Northwest Arkansas, the $70.3 million project will complete I-49 within Missouri.